- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Delhi-Manali (570 Kms/11-12 hrs.)Day 01:- Delhi-Manali (570 Kms/11-12 hrs.) Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R K Ashram metro station ( on your own) at 5:00 pm Overnight Journey by Volvo Bus. Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V,Push Back seats, Thigh Rests. Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It an excellent place for holiday.
Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4 Hrs)Day 02:-Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4 Hrs) Reach Manali at 8-9 am, Meet our representative at Manali and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes- 1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent Deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D. 2. Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs-which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple. 3. Tibetan-Monastery(0.5 Kms) :- This Gadhan The choking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery 4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) :- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc.. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight
Manali Salang ValleyDay 03 : Manali Salang Valley Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Salang valley and evening time return come back to hotel and night stay at hotel
Kullu & Manikaran / Nagger Castle SightseeingDay 04:- Kullu & Manikaran / Nagger Castle Sightseeing After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kullu and Manikaran / Nagger Castle Sightseeing. And Evening time Come Back to Hotel. And Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali - Shimla by BusDay 05 : Manali - Shimla by Bus Morning time Check out from the hotel & Transfer by Tata Bus from Manali to Shimla. Arrive Shimla by Evening and check in hotel. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Shimla Full day trip to KufrsDay 06 : Shimla ( Full day trip to Kufrs After Break-fast visit Kufri , Green Valley , Mini Zoo , Chini Bungalow , Indira Gandhi Tourist Park , Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town Overnight at Shimla Hotel.
Shimla - Delhi Bus StandDay 07: Shimla - Delhi Bus Stand Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the Hotel and Catch the Volvo at 8:30 AM Morning journey Shimla to Chandigarh and Evening time reach in Delhi
- Delhi-Manali by Volvo coach (2*2), AC, Video Coach (2 Ticket)
- Manali To Shimla By Ordinary / Deluxe Bus (2 Ticket)
- Shimla To Delhi By Ac Semi Sleeper Volvo (2 Ticket)
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in Manali Hotel
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Manali Hotel
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival
- One Candle Light Dinner
- Van Vihar Ticket complimentary
- 5 – Day-Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- One Half day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Sharing Car
- One Full Day Kullu & Manikaran Sightseeing By Sharing Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Kufri by Individual Car
- 5.00% Govt. Service tax.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral
water, soft & hard drinks
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political
disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface
transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to